Thank you to many of our partners who have been involved in testing and shaping this framework over the past 2-3 years. Your hard work and patience has resulted in something we can share far and wide.
We have found this framework:
- Focuses on measuring and changing outcomes
- Lends itself beautifully to embedding systems thinking in planning and reporting
- Makes collaboration much easier
- Means everyone is working towards the same things, at the same time
- Encourages action and planning to happen simultaneously
- Gives meaning to everyone's contribution, no matter how large or small.
Examples of this framework in use can be found in the work of the:
- East Gippsland Mental Wellbeing Network
- Healthy Eating and Active Living (HEAL) Partnership
- Drug & Alcohol Prevention Alliance (DAPA)
- As well as several other networks and collaborative groups
Feel free to share with others, we hope you find it helpful. And to our partners, thank you again for your hard work and dedication to the wellbeing of the East Gippsland community.
For more information about Systems Thinking, click here.