The East Gippsland PCP is currently comprised of 22 health and community organisations. The Partnership is about the sharing of resources, trust, risks and decision making, cooperation towards shared and/or compatible objectives and negotiation of shared goals towards interests in a shared future. The Partnership consists of Level 1 and Level 2 members as outlined below.
Level 1 (full)
- Are signatories to the Partnership Agreement;
- Have full voting rights;
- Participate in consultative, planning and reporting processes across all areas of PCP activity as relevant;
- Attend full partnership meetings;
- Are eligible to apply to be a part of the EGPCP Governance Group;
- Can reference the EGPCP in funding applications; and
- Receives all PCP communications.
Bairnsdale Regional Health Service***
East Gippsland Shire Council***
Gippsland Lakes Community Health***
Gippsland Primary Health Network***
Gippsland Women’s Health***
Latrobe Community Health Service
Lakes Entrance Aboriginal Health Association
Mallacoota District Health & Support Service***
Omeo District Health***
Orbost Regional Health***
Save the Children (previously know as Good Beginnings)***
*** Governance Group Member, for more information on the Governance Group click here.